Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines


She is known for her bindass talk and no hold barred skin show but who knew that would fecth her a role in a Yash Raj Films. Yes you heard it right… Sherlyn Chopra has bagged a film from India’s most prized production house opposite Shahid Kapoor.

The film is a love triangle involving Rani Mukerji, Shahid Kapur and Sherlyn. Chopra will be seen at her seductive best and will have a lot of steamy scenes with Shahid.
The insiders claims that the ‘outrageous’ girl has been in the good books of Yash Chopra, who also launched her debut album.

He has been wanting to get in touch with her for some time but Sherlyn had her number changed so they finally got it from Vinod Pandey, who directed her in Red Swastika.
Sherlyn is apparantly happy but not shouting from rooftop, “For me, this is just the beginning. Yes, I am a part of Anurag’s film but I still need to work much harder to get to the place where I really want to be right at the top. I have it in me to be a kick-ass Bollywood babe and I will do it.”

0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION