Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines

Parugu audio released on Allu Arjun's birthday

Audio of Allu Arjun starring Parugu is released today. Incidentally today is Allu Arjun's birthday and all the more merry time. Chiranjeevi attended the event as chief guest at this event which took place at Durgam Cheruvu. Prakash Raj, KL Narayana, Sukumar, Bhaskar, Anant Sriram, BVSN prasad, Sanam Naga Ashok Kumar, Srinivasa Reddy, Chitram Srinu, Sheela, Vamsi Paidipalli and others attended the event.
Chiranjeevi released the audio cassette and gave the first copy to Prakash Raj. Manisharma composed music and Aditya audio company is distributing it.
Chiranjeevi praised producer Dhil Raju as a film maker with very good understanding of everything. 'He picks his director and the cast apt for the script that he is producing. His films are normally seen as super hit films even during the making itself.
That shows the kind of confidence he established for himself', said Chiranjeevi.
Talking about Prakash Raj, he added, 'Prakash Raj is a versatile and excellent actor.
He transforms himself into every character that he does'. Talking about Allu Arjun, he said, 'I asked him if he is showing off his six pack even in this film.
He answered that he is trying to show that in the performance. I am hoping that he would be the winner of the best actor rather than being a nominee'. He further said that Manisharma gave excellent music with Allu Arjun's dance capabilities in mind. Prakash Raj said: Parugu is the story of every father and every daugther who has a father. Overall, it is a film for every one.
I love the character I am doing in this film. Coming to Bunny, I have been seeing him from the time of Gangotri. He constantly shows the zeal to improvise. He is an energy packed dynamite. Probably he learnt the dedication towards work from Chiranjeevi annayya.
I am very confident about the film and I wish the unit all the success'.
Allu Arjun said: I am very happy that the audio of the film is releasing on my birthday.
It is a blessing for me that Chiranjeevi garu could attend the function. There is one reason why I personally requested him to attend this event. I am sure this film will stand as a milestone in my career. And if he could attend the audio release of the function, it will be a sweet memory for me. I am very confident on Bhaskar and I am sure that this film will be yet another hit in our (Dhil Raju and Allu Arjun) combination.

0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION