Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines

Blogging... Time does fly indeed, I realized while making Ankith, Pallavi & Friends... and guys, I did give up smoking, yes...just as I promised, shooting does give me those highs and some more. And I feel good...I feel nice..like sugar and spice...James Brown, I jig with you man!
Thank you all guys, for suggesting us with so many titles. In the end, I went back to one of my earlier options. Ankith, Pallavi & Friends.. is apt not only because my Film is a story of friends but also because it is a love story between Ankith and Pallavi. 'Dreams' and 'Harivillu' are the two titles suggested most, however, both are not available. Thank you for all your efforts and time and love. I do owe you all one.
We are just back from Bangkok(what a name!) and Pattaya(damn, what a name again!) after shooting a song there. It is my favorite song of the Film. Shoot part of the Film is over. We finished dubbing as well and are in the process of doing rerecording. It is fun watching the Film evolve in dubbing and cutting. Audio release is being planned, this needs to be done in relation to the release date. May 2nd or 3rd week seems most apt for the theatrical release. There is a possibility that we might clash with Jagan's 'Bujjigadu' if we release in that time. Gotta watch out, Jagan se panga nahin lene kaa, kya!.
Watched Jalsa. I thought its terrific! Despite Trivikram's obvious lack of respect to the 'tone', the Film just rocked, we got to marvel at the sheer shot making abilities of its director. It was like watching a high profile ad film for two and a half hours. And Pawan Kalyan, geez, what an actor! what a Star! and credit must go to Trivikram as well. Two and a half hours of mindless entertainment. Not bad! I am watching it again! Am I degressing? Heck what, this is a blog, isn't it?
And guys, lest you be mistaken, APF is not a college based Film and we went into pre-production much before even the audio-release of Happy Days took place. I was having meetings with Mickey J meyor to have him sign for APF even as he was doing background score for Happy Days. We couldn't agree on the financial aspect of the deal, but still, whatever happens, happens for the good and Vinu Thomas, my music director from Kerala is terrific, we are very happy. Gem of a talent he is, watch out for our audio, its gonna rock your world. And this aint cheap selling, yours truly just doesn't do that!
Lets get back to the making of APF. Some of the best footage that I shot in this Film was the unplanned stuff. It is a lesson for me of what good actors could bring to the screen, if they are inspired. It is magic when things happen by themselves 'cos of the spontaneity of the talent. Good actors are worth every cent we pay them, remember that! Talent in any form is an absolute delight to work with, I experienced that in acting, in dubbing and in cutting.
Directing is an interesting process, you are never in control like the way a painter is, or a writer is. It is a process wherein you are using others' talent to bring out your vision. It is complex and heart-breaking many a times, but when we all hit the right tones together, its magic. And I will kill, for that magic! I never felt better in my life! I feel reallly good!

0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION