Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines


Hero Akash, who made his debut as hero with blockbuster Anandam, has turned as director with the film titled Sweet Hearts. He also stars as hero in the flick with three heroines. He said that he had prepared the story, screenplay for the film. "On hearing my narration, the producers asked me to direct the movie myself. There are three steps of characterization in my role. I am a diehard fan of heroes Vikram and Surya and I want to do versatile roles like them. The story of Sweet Hearts is about love with ample doses of action. There are three heroines – Tamanna, Suhasini and Daisy. I hope the audience will bless me as a director also." Executive producer D. Mohan said that his nephew RB Ram is making his debut as an actor in this film. The film has the casting which includes Chalapati Rao, Rahul Dev, Brahmanandam, Chitram Basha and others. Forty-five percent of the shoot was over.
















0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION