Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines

Kalpana Malviya-

Hgt: 5 feet 7 inches, DOB: 04/09/1985
Contact: Shiva @ 9849156631, 9866535458
About self: I am 5 feet 7 inches tall, a trained actor and model from Wigan & Leigh University. With a perfect looks for camera and penchant for acting, I aspires to be a professional actor.

Acting and performance has been there in my personality since my childhood which I visualized during my college functions, where I have been able to add a value with my looks.

Being an indispensable part of local events, I have participated in fashion shows of NIFT, NIFD and other brand promotion shows. With the ability to conceive show concepts, I have choreographed shows for MTV, Dainik Bhaskar and various other brands.

I am not only a perfect model for catalogues and other promotions but a very fine actress too.













































0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION