Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines

Vasanth, grandson of renowned music director Satyam, is entering into the Telugu film industry as music director. He is making his debut with a film titled Shhh...Ee Vuru Chala Manchidi. Vasanth worked with almost all music directors except for Ilayaraja and A.R.Rehman. 'I am basically a keyboard player. I thank the producer Harischandra Prasad for giving me an opportunity to continue the legacy of my grandfather. Even though there are only 2 songs in this film, there is good scope for re-recording. I am sure it will be appreciated by one and all', said Vasanth, talking to TotalTollywood.

0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION