Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines


It was Sanjay Gupta's niece Neha Uberoi's 23rd birthday on Thursday. And she was getting a birthday gift no 23-year old could hope for. A startling launch in Woodstock Villa where she plays the complex role of a kidnapped lonely wife who develops a relationship with her kidnapper.
Alas debut film's producer Sanjay Gupta and Sanjay Dutt.Obviously no one even remotely associated with Dutt's newly-launched production house showed up at the premiere on Thursday night.Neha's father Dharam Uberoi who used to work for Gupta's White Feather and is now closely associated with Dutt stayed away from the premiere. "There was no question of attending the premiere even if it was my daughter's big day. I've my
entire life to devote to her happiness and career. Yes, I regret I couldn't be there for her. But I've moved on.
I wish Mr Gupta all the best in life."Neha confused but excited tried to put up a brave face. "I don't even want to think about these things. I just want to concentrate on my premiere night and my career. As far as Woodstock Villa is concerned I've no complaints.I got a launch any newcomer would die for.
I play a kidnapped wife in my very first film. And I'm happy for the unconventional launch. I don't think the audience is interested in a new girl and boy holding hands and running across pristine meadows in slow motion.
Not that my launch is entire unconventional. I've four songs in Woodstock Villa. And I've my father and Mr Sanjay Dutt's expertise in the business to guide me. So no regrets at all.
"Not even for the fact that her rather-attractive voice was dubbed in her debut? "Well…that is rather unfortunate. But being dubbed is not a new experience film for me.
I've done two Telugu films where I couldn't speak my own lines. But I've dubbed for myself in my next film Hindi film EMI (which is produced by Suniel Shetty's Popcorn Entertainment) and in Soham Shah's Luck.
I leave for South Africa to shoot for Luck with Imran Khan (Aamir's nephew). So I've a lot to look forward to."As for bringing in her 23rd birthday Neha was a good girl all the way. "I brought it in with my family and retired early because I knew I had a big long night the following day for my premiere."

0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION