Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines






Music of Nitin's Victory was launched in simple manner. R R Movie Makers are producing this movie which is directed by Ravi C Kumar. M S Raju, D Ramanaidu, Shashank and B Jaya were chief among the many guests attended the ceremony. D Rama Naidu launched the audio and gave album to MS Raju .
Shashank said that he has teamed up with Nitin after four years. "We had acted together in Sye which was a big hit. We hope to repeat the same success mantra with this," he said
Nitin explained about his new six-pack body. He terms it as 8 pack body. "I would like to thank my physical trainers Sampat Reddy and Venkat for helping me develop this 8-pack body. It is all for the film. Unlike in my past movies, you will see me in a much matured role and I tried to give the matured performance," he said. The film has music by Chakri.

0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION