Custom Search

Latest Sexy Galleries of Heroines


The launch of Rajni Kanth-Jagapathi Babu starrer ‘Kucheludu’ took place at Hitex in Hyderabad. Chandrababu Naidu praised Chiranjeevi in many ways stating that he is really great.
He also said that Rajani is the man to be proud of by entire India as he is popular in countries like Japan as well.
Rajani Kanth while speaking said something about Mohan Babu without telling his name.Rajnikant recalled one funny incident during the launch of his latest movie at Hitex. “During the period of 1977 and 78, I was doing films both in Telugu and Tamil playing bit roles. Then K Balachander asked me to focus on one film industry rather than sailing in two boats at same time. I was confused as to which industry to choose.
One of my close friend came to my rescue and suggested that I should settle in Tamil film industry and warned me that Telugu film industry was full of politics.
I did what he said. Probably he felt I was his competition.
He further revealed that he lost 1.5 acres of land in Jubilee Hills.
“I was acting in Apoorva Sahodarulu and the producers offered me 1.5 acres of land in Jubilee Hills as part of my remuneration. One day, Mohan Babu came to me and childed me for taking that barren land. He asked me to refuse to own the land and instead made me to take money from them. Whenever I come to Hyderabad and pass through Jubilee Hills, I shut my eye as my heart cries in grief,” he laughed.

0 comments:

click here and enjoy

TOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

BOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

KOLLYWOOD INFORMATION

HOTEST GIRLS

MOBILES INFORMATION